- Regular Rate (Aug 1 – Sep 23) $325
- Late/Onsite Rate (Sep 24 – Oct 3) $425
- Regular Rate (Aug 1 – Sep 23) $175
- Late/Onsite Rate (Sep 24 – Oct 3) $225
Registration fee includes lunch on October 2 and/or breakfast and lunch on October 3, 2019.
- Online Registration – We accept check/money order, purchase order and credit card via the online registration process.
- Onsite Registration – We accept payment by credit card or check only.
- Payment by Check – Make checks payable to CSIU/Center for Safe Schools and send to Center for Safe Schools, Attn. Athena Herring, 275 Grandview Avenue, Suite 200, Camp Hill, PA 17011. Include a copy of your confirmation email with the check.
Terms of Registration
Submission of your conference registration authorizes the Center for Safe Schools to publish in any format and use for promotional and educational purposes your name and any photos, videos and audio recordings taken of you at the conference. It also authorizes the Center for Safe Schools to contact you by mail, phone or email.
Participation by all individuals is encouraged. Advance notice of any special needs will help us provide better service. Notify us of your needs no later than Tuesday, September 3, 2019 by contacting Regina Salvador, (717) 763-1661 ext. 164. Requests made after September 3 do not guarantee the requested accommodations can be met.
Delay, Cancellation and Refund Policy
Delay and Cancellation of the Event
In the event of inclement weather (snow, ice, flooding, etc.) or other emergencies, events may be delayed or cancelled. Participants are responsible for calling the Center for Schools and Communities automated voice messaging system at (717) 763-1661, option 3 after 6:30 a.m. the day of the event. The system is updated as conditions change, so it is necessary to call for any changes prior to leaving for your scheduled event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds (minus a $55 administrative/processing fee) will be granted to registrants who cancel their registration via email no later than Thursday, September 12, 2019. Cancel Registration
Refunds will not be provided to registrants who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed registrants who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received by the Center for Safe Schools no later than Monday, September 30, 2019. Send Substitution Information
The Center for Safe Schools reserves the right to cancel the conference. In the unlikely event that this occurs, participants will receive a full refund.